Describe briefly the hazard(s) which you believe exist.

Specify the particular building or worksite where the alleged violation exists

Choose all that apply

The OSHA Act gives complainants the right to request that their names not be revealed to their employer. Providing your name and address will only allow Illinois OSHA staff to communicate with you regarding your complaint

If you are an authorized representative of employees affected by this complaint, please state the name of the organization that you represent and your title.