Consumer Coverage Disclosure Act
Requires any employer who provides group health insurance coverage to employees in Illinois to provide all employees with a list of essential health insurance benefits regulated by the State of Illinois (provided below); as well as a comparison of which of those benefits are covered by the insurance plan that is provided by that employer. This also applies to employers whose group health insurance plan is not regulated by the State of Illinois.
Employers must provide this information to all employees upon hire, annually, and upon request.
View Frequently Asked Questions .
- Consumer Coverage Disclosure Act Information: (312) 793-2800
- Email: DOL.ConsumerCoverageDisclosure@illinois.gov
- See the law, 820 ILCS 46 (Legislative Website)
- Public Act 102-630
- List of Essential Health Benefits Regulated by the State of Illinois (Download Excel)
- In order to make the XLS document printer friendly, please highlight all the cells with content and navigate in the ribbon to Page Layout > Print Area > Set Print Area.
- Espanol Version (Excel)
- List of Essential Health Benefits Regulated by the State of Illinois (Download PDF)
- CCDA Employee Complaint Form