Certified Transcript of Payroll
Accessing the Certified Transcript of Payroll Portal
Creating an Illinois Public ID Account
You will need to create an Illinois Public ID Account.
*We recommend using a shared business email address like CTP@example.com and strong business related username. The email can be any available address, but a generic or business centric email and username can be beneficial long-term.
- To create an Illinois Public ID Account click here (will open a new tab).
Do not close out of this page, after your account is created you will need to return here to log in to the online portal.
- Click "Create a new Account" and complete the registration form.
- Please note if you did not receive an email, follow the help instructions located here.
- Once your account is created, continue with the instructions below.
Certified Transcript of Payroll Portal
- After your Illinois Public ID Account is created you can access the Certified Transcript of Payroll Portal
- After clicking the link above, select "Public Account" and login using the username/password you just created.
- Further instructions will be provided throughout the prevailing wage portal to assist you with the process.
Certified Transcript of Payroll Documents
- In this report, you only submit one line and you omit all employee-related information.
- 8/27/20 - The project's county is now required to reduce validation issues.
- 1/21/21 - Submission History - Withdraw Requests
- 2/4/21 - Employee Roster Added
- 6/1/2022 - Added Power Agency and added Agency options for importers.